The different rarities and their purpose
Supply max. per edition
It represents the time when the card was created, and is displayed as [Quarter, N° quarter, Year] on each card. New editions are produced when a particular event happens in a Fighter’s career (title shot, belt obtention, retirement, league change...).
Starter cards are not NFT-powered
- Discover the game;
- Obtain rarer cards;
- Test the in-game strategy
- These cards can't be traded with other Managers.
- They unlock access to the Starter Arena.
- Rewards that can be gained with them are:
- Starter cards;
- Bronze cards;
- Starter Equipment & Fighter cards can only be paired with Starter cards.
All rarities except Starter cards have the same use:
- Register Figthers;
- Tradable on the Marketplace;